Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving [2012]

Once again, the M* Family hosted Thanksgiving this year.
We had fun playing and ate REALLY good.
And just like previous years, 
I was terrible at taking photos once the food was on the table.
No time for pictures! Delicious food was to be had!
But here are a few shots pre-dinner.


Karlie and her amazing turkey.
Bless her heart! She was up a 4am to put that baby in the oven
so we would have time for dessert before dashing off to black friday.

Nobody makes a turkey and gravy quite like her.
I think I will go into depression if she ever decides to leave for Thanksgiving.


Adam carving that giant 26 lb. bird!



The adult table.
A cool trick, put pomegranates in your sparkling cider.
They float to the top and add a nice touch.




The kids table.



We put them out on the back porch, lock the door, and didn't look back.
Best. Idea. Ever!

After dessert the ladies abandoned ship and left the guys to clean up.
We may have been a bit hasty in our departure since we were #2 in line at Toys-R-Us.
But we just can't help ourselves.
It was an awesome night! We made it until 4am before driving home.
I was feeling a bit depressed on my way back because it was all over.
There is always next year!



No comments: