Kennedy celebrated her 6th birthday this weekend!
While I don't love having 2 birthdays, a week apart, right smack in the middle of
Thanksgiving and Christmas...it does have a few perks:
1. Thanksgiving weekend is perfect time to get winter birthday clothes.
It's finally cool enough for long sleeves and the black friday deals are amazing!
Kennedy and I spent Saturday afternoon on a shopping/lunch date.
It was so fun to just spend time with her.
I never get to do that!
Her favorite purchase were her leopard Tom's
2. They get bigger birthday surprises when they share the gift.
Last year they got a trampoline.
This year we surprised them with a playhouse.
This little project turned out to be so much work!
But that smile made it all worth it.
(Lucy was too busy playing to be bothered with a picture)
Other birthday fun included:
Churchy Church in New Dresses
Birthday wishes from family afar
Birthday Cake
Which she proclaimed, "That is adorable!"
Why, thank you Kennedy!
And more presents!
Lucy gave her a Sea World Trainer Barbie
She was so excited that she knocked Lucy right over when giving her a hug.
Violet ooohed and ahhed each time a gift was opened
Cutest oooh face ever!
Another perk for Lucy is getting to open a few presents early
when they are sent together from the Grandparents.
Brave and wedding princesses dresses...
Do their Grandparents know them or what!?








3 comments:
ahhhh! It looks so good! Can't wait to see it in person!
Happy birthday Kennedy!
Ummm so fun and cute! I want to be one of your kids ;)
We were on a cruise during the week of Thanksgiving and I may have been slightly depressed that I missed out on Black Friday.
Her TOMS are to die for!
Post a Comment