Grandpa and Grandma S* and my sister Jennifer drove down to be with us.
Rex gave a beautiful blessing.
Violet was perfect for him.
And she looked so sweet in her blessing dress!
It was a wonderful Day.
Brethern who stood in the circle: Rex and Grandpa Terrel, along with our AZ family: Ryan R, Kody D, Rich H, Collin I. Matt T, and Adam M.
Rex and Vi have had a bit of a rough start. She used to fuss when he would hold her and give him a hard time when he would try to get her to sleep. But after the blessing, they developed a special bond she rarely gets upset and lights up when she see him.



3 comments:
Love the girls' dresses! And Kennedy's party???!!! Holy cow! You just had a baby- very impressive!
Are you sure thats not lucy on rexs lap cause it looks an awful lot like her but maybe its the outfit. But I still think she looks alot like you. Seeing these pics makes me wish we had taken the drive out there. Oh and we got the present sorry she needs to call you and tell you thankyou and how much she loves it.
Oh man. Your family is just so darn cute. I want to pinch Violet's cheeks! And I love the way you write. I can just hear you saying 'That Rex!' and I laugh out loud. Your party for Kennedy was adorable! The cake turned out great - what are you talking about?
Post a Comment