We had a wonderfully delicious Thanksgiving this year.
We didn't want to travel with a new baby in our little car.
So we enjoyed some turkey with some of our dearest friends.
We decided to take some pictures while we wait for the turkey.
I am sure the kids were running amuck somewhere...
The Adult table
The kids table
The weather was so nice we set them up outside.
Best idea ever! We enjoyed our dinner in peace.
The kids place holders.
I made Rex stay up with me the night before to help me tape these darn things together.
That Rex, what a good husband he is.
The ladies making it happen in the kitchen!
Look at that bird! Karlie is an expert on the turkey.
She has taught me everything I know.
The kids patiently waiting for the feast! |
I am so grateful for our little Arizona family. I am always a little sad when we don't go home for the holiday's but I know there will always be good friends willing to celebrate with us here. After the big dinner, Vickie and I met up with our friend Harmony at Toy 'r Us to kick of the black friday shopping extravaganza. It was my first year doing such a crazy thing and I am hooked! Christmas shopping...Done!
2 comments:
so cute! glad you had a nice thanksgiving!
Hi Natalie! It looks like you had a great Thanksgiving. Will you email me your new address? I started my Christmas shopping before the "Scrooge" brothers decided no gift giving. I decided to still send you your gift. Thanks! kaseyhansen@comcast.net
Post a Comment