I can't believe my little Kennedy celebrated her 5th birthday this week!
To celebrate, she decided she wanted to have a Hello Kitty party with her girl friends.
Since her birthday was the day after Thanksgiving, we celebrated a little early.
The Invites
Her adorable little girlfriends.
They were licking their paws, just as little kitty's do.
The table I set up for lunch.
She wanted pizza with fruit and carrots. Sweet! Easy option for Mom.
I thought the little Hello Kitty beanie babies were the perfect party favor.
The birthday cake.
Note to future Natalie: Never do a character cake again. Ever!
It will take you 5 times longer than you think it's going to.
And it will never look as good as it does on the box.
And it will never look as good as it does on the box.
The night before the party, I had the cake all ready to frost.
Until Lucy decided she wanted a bite of it and took a huge chunk right out of the front of it.
I just about lost it. And maybe cried a little.
So Rex hurried and made another while I went to a YW fireside.
Bless his heart. He even frosted it for me because it was 11:30 pm
and I was so tired I could even see straight!
She loved it so I guess it was worth it.
On her real birthday, we surprised both girls with a tramp I scored on black friday.
It was so fun to see their excited faces.
But even more fun watching Rex take 4 hours to put it together.
But even more fun watching Rex take 4 hours to put it together.
That night her Grandpa & Grandma S* and
Aunt Jennifer's family arrived for Violet's Baby blessing.
So she got another little party!
Aunt Jennifer's family arrived for Violet's Baby blessing.
So she got another little party!

2 comments:
I don't know how I missed this post... but Ryann still talks about "remember the time I went to Kennedy's birthday party?" The cake looks amazing. So much fun!
Happy Birthday Kennedy! The ake looked great!
Post a Comment