Sidenote: She thinks bug is her middle name because we call her that so much. When I try to correct her and say, "your name is Lucy Michelle, after your Aunt Michelle." She will reply with a sassy, "NO! I. am. Lucy Bug!
Since her and Kennedy's birthday's are only six days apart and between Thanksgiving and Christmas, I have decided to switch off the friends party every year. So, we had a very low key birthday for Lucy this year.
And since I am a month late in getting this post out, I cannot, for the life of me remember what we did on her birthday (three kids will do that to you)!
This is what I remember of December 1, 2011:
Grandma Glenda was here to celebrate with us.
(No picture with Grandma on her birthday!? Badly done Momma!)
She wanted Purple cupcakes with sprinkles.
We sang. She helped.
She got a trampoline.
Grandma and Grandpa got her a cool purple chair that reclines for her room.
Mom and Dad gave her Nala, she loves The Lion King Right now.
Her and Kennedy got twin American Girl baby's - also from Grandma and Grandpa.
Oh yeah! I remember what we did that day! She wanted to go to the mall and play. So play we did. We let her wonder around the Disney store to her hearts content, had a happymeal in the foodcourt with Daddy (the toy in her happymeal was Hello Kitty which she thought was the coolest thing ever!) and played at the play place until she was all tuckered out. It was freezing outside so we picked up some Peppermint hot chocolate at Starbuck's on the way out. It was her kind of day!


No comments:
Post a Comment