Kennedy has been ready for weeks to finally go back to school!
We {heart} Miss Teddy and missed her dearly this summer.
Here she is posing with her at the open house the day before school started.
Notice her beautiful long hair that she has been growing out for 2 years
Lucy already loves Miss Teddy too! She went right in for a picture.
After the open house, Kennedy insisted on getting her hair cut.
And not just a trim, she wanted it like it was when she was three.

I tried to talk her out of it to no avail.
After is was all cut she broke down in tears and said that was not what she wanted.
I felt so bad for her. I know what it feels like to get a bad haircut.
The next morning she had a little breakdown about it.
She was worried her friends wouldn't like her new hair.
She cried into her Daddy's shoulder for a good 10 minutes.
I can't believe my little 4 year old is already worrying about what her friends think.

She left for school in a little bit of a grumpy mood, but came back on cloud nine!
When I asked her how the first day went, all she could talk about was a new boy in her class named Gavin.
Gavin, Gavin, Gavin.
She says he has nice hair.
I think she is sweet on him.
Oh, my little Kennedy! What are we to do with you?
5 comments:
oh her hair is adorable! how sweet. what is even sweeter is that her daddy held her as she sobbed to him. he will always be there for her and that is so precious.
I hope your bad cuts havnt been from me lol. I think her hair is super cute. Im glad she had a wonderful first day
She is adorable, and so is her hair!!
I love her hair! She is seriously SO adorable. Though Annabelle has been begging me to cut her hairs just like that and I can't do it...even though I love the cut! I am a weirdo. And Anna has been worried about her friends not liking her clothes (only when I pick them out, of course) for a year now! That is just insane to me. Girls. Gotta love the drama.
Her hair cut is adorable!!! Such a cute little thing!
Post a Comment