Friday, August 12, 2011

{Eight}



Last week we celebrated our 8 year mark of marriage.
We like to celebrate with the girls because that was the day our family was created.
We call it our "Family Holiday."

This year was pretty low key.
We met Rex for dinner after work and had movie night on the floor.



They think movie night with pillows, popcorn and chocolate
is the most exciting thing ever!

Rex and I celebrated that weekend with a date.
I got all fixed up but still felt huge, my clothes were tight, and I was dreading the heat!
When Rex got home I told him how miserable I felt and requested he put on
the tightest pair of jeans he had so I wasn't the only uncomfortable one.
Bless his heart...he did!



And yes, we were both felt miserable in our tight pants after our enormous dinner!






5 comments:

Brittani said...

even though you may be uncomfortable- you still look great! happy anniversary week

Megan said...

I love that you made him be uncomfortable with you. Haha. That is awesome. And you look great!

Shannon W. said...

Happy number 8! I like that you call your anniversary a holiday. Great idea!

Kristen Kohler said...

HILARIOUS about the pants! Congratulations!!

Kenningtons said...

You look amazing!! And soooooo tiny. I cracked up about you telling Rex to put on his tight pants. SO FUNNY!!!!