We couldn't have survived the week without these...
01. The girls were given quite the collection of My Little Ponies from our dear friends and go-to babysitters, Eliza and Maren. (Thanks girls!)
02. Kennedy has been playing with them non-stop and I love to hear her play pretend. It brings back fond memories of Michelle & I growing up and our love for Barbies.
03. And Mommy has been brushing up on her braiding skills.
04. Lucy thinks it's an honor to go to timeout for biting her older sis. She talked about it all day yesterday after an unfortunate occurrence in a tone that said, "Yeah, I'm pretty bad a*s!"
05. Makes me laugh every time I think about it.
06. I caught the summer blues this week. I know that sounds really weird but anyone that lives here (and is crazy enough to stick around for the summer), knows exactly what I am talking about.
07. The highlight of our week was a package from Grandma G*, which included some flirty summer dresses for the girls. Kennedy has worn hers for 3 days straight.
08. But you know what's helping me get through? My college roommate reunion in St. George next week, with no kids. Holla!
09. And our date night tonight. I am trying to talk Rex into watching Eclipse with me after the baby crying fest I endured the first time.
10. Dang, he's not going for it!
Exciting week, I know. Am sure you are asking yourself why in the world I would pick this week to resurrect the [W]eekly [W]rite-up.
Sorry, I have no words to explain myself besides complete boredom.
4 comments:
KJ is looking so big her hair is getting long. Oh lucy reminds me of you a little bit sassy well maybe a mix of me and you. Im missing them so bad. I have been trying to get vern to go to eclipes with me but he isnt going for not even to drive in for a hamburger. Well miss ya all and hope you have fun in st.george
I am pretty darn stoked for next weekend myself. Yippee!
And I don't even ask Ross to go to girl movies with me. Even though he would be a champ, I would be worried the whole time what he was thinking and I want to fully enjoy all the cheesiness for myself ;)
Loving KJ's hair...she looks so much older. I am glad you get a little weekend away...every mommy needs a little alone time! I am excited to catch up...see you SOON!
Okay I was DYING laughing at your comments! You are so stinkin FUNNY! Yes, Kate totally rocked the the Jazzercise shoes at the Magical Kingdom...she cried when I took them off every night!
Post a Comment