Watching the fireworks (or eating cookies in Lucy's case) with Brittani and Ryann.
Work off early on Friday. Swimming. Movie night. Swimming with the H* Family. Vern's BBQ Chicken. Grilled pineapple. Fireworks. Taffy Cookies. Late night. Early morning. Church. Fasting. Road trip to Tuscan. Giggles and prancing around the hotel room. Swimming. Water is cold. Dinner at Wendy's. Bedtime. Staying up late watching Cranford for Mom and Dad (he really does love me). Dark chocolate peanut m&m's. Diet Coke with lime. Wheat thins. Red Vines. Sleepless night. 3:00 am bloody noise for Ken. Early morning chattering. Lost Wallet. Breakfast. Search again for lost wallet. Lost wallet finally found at Wendy's. Phew, nothing is missing. Hiking. Swimming. delicious lunch. Long drive home. Side of the road potty stops. Fat Naps for all. Dinner. A run for Nat in a feeble attempt to work off all the junk she consumed. Holy Smokes, it's Hot! A vow to eat healthy again, starting tomorrow. Bed.
5 comments:
you need some recovery time! what a fun picture of those cute kids at the fireworks... i might steal it for the blog!
For the love of fun! I am actually stuck in the hilarious post before this one... the movie. The nerve!!!! Hysterical!!!
I hear ya on the vow to eat healthier. We were in Bear Lake and boy did I eat WAY too much. I exercised a bunch, but no amount could burn off all that I ate. lol. Speaking of, dark chocolate peanut m&m's?! How is it that I have never heard of such! YUM! Sounds like you had a fantastic, but very tiring weekend.
Busy, Busy, BUsy... sounds like fun! Glad you guys had a good weekend.
Sounds awesome! We need to get together soon - you name day and time and we'll see if it works:)
Post a Comment