Friday, July 23, 2010

{Girls Weekend}

Required things to do when I go to St. George with dear friends:

Go in July and pretend like it's not hot.
It was 112 degrees, btw.
(No biggie for this Arizona girl but I wouldn't say it was comfortable.)

Take a dip in the pool to cool off.
How I love going swimming without kids.

Have Nicole, your swim teacher friend, teach you how to go under water without plugging your nose.

Here is Tiff and I bobbing:

I guess our top rate swim lessons by the one and only teacher in Sanpete didn't quite measure up.
(You Sanpeter's know exactly who I talking about, good old Flo.)
Don't judge us...


Cafe Rio.
I don't think I have ever mentioned on this blog my love for Cafe Rio ;)

Tom's Deli.
We went here so often in college that we became good friends with Tony, the owner. Tiffany even lived with her for a while. We always love to drop in and say hi. Plus, nothing beats a Tom's Deli sandwich. And she has the best Coke ever!

Pedicures!

Nicole and Tiffany

Amy and I
(Sadly, I don't have one picture of Megan. She was the only one who brought a camera and she took all the pictures)

Hitting the ultimate guy show of the summer with 4 of your girlfriends.
Rex was pretty upset I saw Inception without him.
I figured I would be so lost the first time I saw it, I was actually doing him a favor.
Now I won't be peppering him with questions when we go see it.

The Movie was so intense we didn't even crack open any of the candy we snuck in.


Shopping
I dragged everybody to all the stores we don't have here in Arizona.
Fun to me...not so much for anybody else.

Bear Paw
That's all I have to say.

New Food discoveries.

I couldn't just pick one, so I had
the both!

Late nights chats, Laughter, and remising of some of the best years of my life.
I love these girls.
I love that we will go months without talking to each other but it feels like no time has past when we get together.
We are always right there for each other and have been through quite a lot these last 9 years.
Thanks for the great weekend girls!

4 comments:

Kailee Joy said...

Oh my goodness, did you just love Sweet Tooth Fairy!? I visit her shop here in Provo at least once a week! {maybe not, my thighs couldn't handle it!;)}
Looks like a fun girls trip!

Hansen Family said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! We love the Bear Paw too! Glad you got to try the Sweet Tooth Fairy. We love it! It was easier when it was just in Provo...now there is one just around the corner (sort of)....

Megan said...

Haha. No one would even know I was on this trip ;) It was seriously so much fun! Thanks again for planning and 'inviting' me. lol. Is it bad that I have already been to Spoon Me again and I have only been home a week? I need to get back on the wagon. Speaking of, how are you doing?

The Bellyakers... said...

That sounds amazing. Maybe I can come next time too?????