Monday, January 25, 2010

{Rough Day?}


Don't Ask.
But if you do, ask Kennedy because she will be the first to tell you Lucy took a nose dive off our bed.
On Mommy's watch.
My heart breaks every time I look at her.
And it doesn't help that it happened just hours after taking her to the doctor for her 3rd ear infection in two weeks.

5 comments:

Papworth's said...

So sad :( Don't you wish you could protect them from everything in this horrible world? The great news is that she'll heal and it could've been so so much worse. Sorry about the ear infections too! Will has gotten sick so much this season and I've missed more church because of it. Right now he's fighting a nasty virus and has fluid in his ears. No more sick kids!!

Megan said...

Well, it looks like she doesn't seem to mind at all - still so cute and happy. I hope she gets feeling better - 3 ear infections?! No fun at all for the both of you!

Michelle Akauola said...

Oh she makes carpet burn look good. She is such a cutttti

Kristen Kohler said...

Hah! She looks like it was all her idea in the first place and she's very proud of herself :) You should've seen Owen's face last night- so much blood out of two tiny cuts. It happens. Hope her ears get better soon. I remember how awful that is.

The Damron Doc said...

Oh we love you Lucy!