Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The [W]eekly [W]rite-up

The princesses anxiously waiting to see Ariel and Tinkerbell

01. Kennedy and Mommy had a date night to Disney on Ice last week.
02. Rex is busier than ever with his new/old job.
03. Started our official training for the Havasu Half Marathon in April. 6:00 am is mighty dark and cold to be out running!
04. Lucy is busy walking and thinks she is pretty hot stuff.
05. Been busy preparing for the Daddy/Daughter Winter Olympics Date for Activity Days.
06. Working on Season 2 of 30 Rock. I am quite smitten with Tina Fey's wit.
07. Ordered my dress for John and Jordan's wedding next month. So trilled for him!
08. Getting excited for some visitor's next week. Not so excited about turning 27.
09. Loving the park and sunshine!
10. Enjoying our weekends with great friends.

3 comments:

Jesse said...

you guys are running a half?! our year of 5k's left me ready for a bigger goal. i'm so inspired. though, i've stepped back my running a bit as i am desperate to concieve...but when/if/after the next baby i hope to follow your example.

glad to hear that rex is so busy.

AND you are only turning 27 this year? pah-leeze. forgive me if i cannot take your lamentations seriously. :) some of us are leaving our 20's behind this year.

Megan said...

Way to go on training for a half! I am training for one as well. So far so good...but I go to a gym at 6AM cause it is much to snowy and cold to run outside right now. Wish I was in Arizona this time of year! And 30 Rock is friggin hilarious. I have a had a non sexual crush on Tina Fey since 04' and 'Mean Girls'. lol.

Beach_Crew said...

Um...we are huge fans of 30 Rock - Tina Fey and Alec Baldwin are the most brilliant pair in comedy right now. Smart humor. We love it.