Monday was my birthday.
But I am not the kind of gal that spends one day celebrating.
I drag it out as long a possible, I call it my birthweek.
This year was not exception.
But I am not the kind of gal that spends one day celebrating.
I drag it out as long a possible, I call it my birthweek.
This year was not exception.
On Sunday, Rex threw a little cake and ice cream party for me.
It really was quite sweet of him.
He had balloons, hung streamers, and even made the cake. A real cake. Two layers!
I got the biggest kick out of watching him frost it.
Pretty impressive eh?
Along with the party came a fun date night, my parents coming down for the week, shopping,
and finally putting the finishing touches on my playroom/den.
It was pretty great week, even if it meant turning 27.
It actually makes me sick to my stomach to think I am 27.
I feels like just yesterday I graduated from high school.
You know what makes me feel better about it? Rex will be 34 in June!
10 comments:
AHH!! I didn't know this was birthday week for you too! You share the day with my mom. We're January buddies! You are so darling!!
Happy birthday!!
Happy Birthday! 27? You ARE old ;) Hope you had a GREAT birthday week.
Glad to see you had a good birthweek! Way to go Rex, pink frosting and everything! I can't believe you're 27 either...but age really doesn't matter after high school, right? Seth is already starting to worry about turning 30 next year...haha, at least you have a few years before that happens!
Happy Birthdy Natalie! It sounds like you had a great birthweek!
So how cute is your husband - props to him! Happy Birthday. How fun that your parents came down for it too. 27 isn't old! At least that is what I tell myself since I will soon be joining you in that club. I in Young Womens and I have a hard time because I think, wasn't I just here? But not. We are getting old and it is crazy.
And I agree that it should be celebrated all week!
Hi Natalie! Happy birthday!! Your girls are way to cute!!
Happy Birthday...or week. Hope you got my email. Birthdays are always better when drawn out.
Sounds like a fun week! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday, Nat! Sounds like the festivities were lots of fun. I don't feel as bad turning 27 this year either...because my husband is turning 35! We're just spring chicks compared to them! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! It's about time you turn 27! You little young'n :) We sure love you guys!
Post a Comment