Hooray! Finally!!! I'm so glad that you're not pregnant any more and you have a beautiful (I'm guessing on this one, but with your gene pool and past success, I'm pretty sure I'm right on) little baby to boot! Congratulations!
Congrats!!! I bet you are so excited to have her here:) Once you get feeling better and life is a little less crazy, (if that's possible with two kids) we will have to try to get together...I love that you named her after Michelle, I love that girl!
13 comments:
Yahoo!!!! Congrats! We can't wait to see the little angel.
Congrats - so glad she's here and that all went well!
We got your text, and Austin quickly deleted it after he took the phone out of my hands so I couldn't really see the picture!
Congratulations!!!
Whoo Hoo!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations. Can't wait to see pictures!
Hooray! Finally!!! I'm so glad that you're not pregnant any more and you have a beautiful (I'm guessing on this one, but with your gene pool and past success, I'm pretty sure I'm right on) little baby to boot! Congratulations!
yippy skippy! She is beautiful. So glad you updated the blog... most important
Congrats, that's so exciting, I'm glad all went well. Can't wait to see the pics.
Congratulations you guys! hope things are going well, take care of yourself Natalie.
Congratulations! It looks like she came in December for you. Maybe this is a sign that she will listen to everything you say.
Congratulations!! We are excited to see pics and get more details on your little princess!!
Congrats!!! I bet you are so excited to have her here:) Once you get feeling better and life is a little less crazy, (if that's possible with two kids) we will have to try to get together...I love that you named her after Michelle, I love that girl!
YAY! Glad to hear everything went well! Congrats and can't wait to see pictures!
The more girls the better! Congrats from the Kamalu family!
Post a Comment