Tuesday: Birthday Princess
We had a great time celebrating KJ's birthday.
It started with meeting Dad for lunch.
When asked what she wanted eat she said,
"a sandwich and ice cream."
So Jason's Deli it was.

Later on we had a little get together at our place
with her friends Ryann and Owen.
I made her favorite, chicken noodle soup followed by cupcakes.
The theme: Birthday Princess



Wednesday: Turkey Dinner Prep
I really had it easy this year, my friends had mercy on me.
I enjoyed making a family tradition, Ribbon Jell-O
(which is really easy to make but it takes almost the entire day),
a couple a pies and green bean casserole.
Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a great time celebrating with our friends
the M*'s and I*'s,
who also were not able to go home for Thanksgiving.
Both gals are fantasitic cooks!
(Unfortunately we are terrible at taking pictures
and only got a photoof the dinner table and turkey).

Friday: Moving on to Christmas
We got almost all our Christmas decorations up.
Later we went to dinner at our favorite place Cafe Rio
and the lighting ceremony at the Mesa Temple.
It's starting to feel like Christmas around here!


And yes, I am still sporting my baby bump.
If keeping busy with all the stuff we had going on this week
didn't put me in labor, I don't think anything will.
The only thing I have to show for all my hard work is
puffy feet and hands from being on my feet so much!

We had a great time celebrating KJ's birthday.
It started with meeting Dad for lunch.
When asked what she wanted eat she said,
"a sandwich and ice cream."
So Jason's Deli it was.

Later on we had a little get together at our place
with her friends Ryann and Owen.
I made her favorite, chicken noodle soup followed by cupcakes.
The theme: Birthday Princess



Wednesday: Turkey Dinner Prep
I really had it easy this year, my friends had mercy on me.
I enjoyed making a family tradition, Ribbon Jell-O
(which is really easy to make but it takes almost the entire day),
a couple a pies and green bean casserole.
Thursday: Happy Thanksgiving!
We had a great time celebrating with our friends
the M*'s and I*'s,
who also were not able to go home for Thanksgiving.
Both gals are fantasitic cooks!
(Unfortunately we are terrible at taking pictures
and only got a photoof the dinner table and turkey).

Friday: Moving on to Christmas
We got almost all our Christmas decorations up.
Later we went to dinner at our favorite place Cafe Rio
and the lighting ceremony at the Mesa Temple.
It's starting to feel like Christmas around here!


Kenny identifying baby Jesus in all the Nativity Scenes
And yes, I am still sporting my baby bump.
If keeping busy with all the stuff we had going on this week
didn't put me in labor, I don't think anything will.
The only thing I have to show for all my hard work is
puffy feet and hands from being on my feet so much!

3 comments:
Happy Birthday, KJ!
You still look so cute, Natalie. Good luck with having a baby this week!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KENNEDY!!! Such a cutie!
You look great!! REALLY! You look like you are feeling good too.
I check every day to see if anything has changed. Can't wait to see pics of the new little one!!
Im pretty upset that your hair is already that long it makes me want to cut mine. Looks like kj had a great bday her present is still comming. I will send it in the mail since I dont think we will make it out there this weekend. We miss you guys so much and maybe we can make it out in january when everything settles down if miss baby decides to come out. And I know I am way random with the hair comm. But you know its just me. Well we love you oh and T.K says he thinks a good name for the baby is crawl. So there you have it.
Post a Comment