Monday, November 24, 2008

Miss K. Jane:

If you ever read this in the future, I want you to know that I did everything I could to make sure you wouldn't have to share your birthday with your little sister. This morning I went in for my 39 week check up. The doctor asked if I would like him to "help" me get things started so I would go into labor. I politely declined, telling him that I could wait another week to assure that you would have your own birthday. That is how much I love you!

With Much Love,

Momma

In case you didn't know, Kennedy turns 2 tomorrow!

7 comments:

Christina said...

Seriously, that is love.

Karole said...

That's so cute!!! You are brave...I don't know if I could do that, but like you said it's not fun for any kid to share their birthday. Good luck with everything. Make sure you post pics when she arrives:)

Lindsay G said...

Awe Nat, you're the best mom ever! So selfless...Hope everything goes well for you during your last week! PS your nursery is darling, love it!

Hansen Family said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy! We miss you.

Keith and Nicci said...

Happy birthday Kennedy! And hang in there, Mommy!

Shannon W. said...

Wow! Kennedy owes you! For your selflessness I hope you have the baby today.

Tyler V said...

Wow. A mother's love knows no bounds!