Friday, November 21, 2008

How Dorky Am I?


Yes, that is my ticket stub for the 9:45 am showing opening day. My only justification for such madness is wanting to enjoy the film without the screaming teenage "twi-hard" fans. They were all at school...it was a fun little Mommy date.

And for the record, I am most certainly not a twi-hard fan! Okay, maybe just a little.

3 comments:

Brittani said...

it is growing on you... i can tell.

Annie K said...

Okay so was it good? You posted after you went to the movie. I need to know if it worth spending my money.

Michelle Akauola said...

Nat I really liked it. I cant wait to go and see it again. So I am the dorky one. It was so diffrent from the book but I guess you kind of have to do it that way.

I hope you didnt try and get on the blog. When I was going private my computer had a brain fart. But I got it fixed now. I have to tell you I didnt know how to go private and I didnt want to bug you so I had to go to the help thing so I just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you and my stupidity. Love ya and we might becomming so I hope it doesnt put you over the edge. You let me know cause I will understand.