Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Hold Still and Say Cheese!

I was so trilled when Rex surprised me with this camera for Mother's Day:

Now if only I could get this stinker to hold still for ONE SECOND so I can actually learn how to use it!



And while we are on the subject of photography, does anyone know of a good photography class in the Phoenix Valley?

9 comments:

Michelle Akauola said...

is she getting camra shy or what. and do you have leggings on her or what ever they are called.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Oh the jealousy! We have a film SLR that just went belly up and we've been drooling over the digital ones.

*natalie said...

Michelle,

She is wearing her papa's socks in the last picture.

Michelle Akauola said...

That is a hoot. T.K says is that kennedy all grown up. And I told him yes. And he says she is all big now (with his eyes all big and bright)

Mrs. Ordinary said...

The picture by the tree is darling!

*natalie said...

Tk is all grown up too! And when isn't his eyes all big and bright?! I love that little guy...

Brittani said...

so if you pregnant lady want a little cry-fest, take a look at my friend tyler and ashley's website. look at the "welcome luke" tab and watch the cute video. it almost made me cry it was sweet...

Tyler V said...

Ok, so Jack still does that and he's 4. You know, I really need a camera that actually takes the picture when you push the button.

Papworth's said...

Hey Nat! We just started a blog! I was just checking yours out. Your little one is so cute, even if you can't get the perfect picture, those are the best ones! So excited to keep in touch with you this way! By the way, it's Kristi in case it doesn't show up and your wondering who the Papworth's are.