
An 8:00 am Morning. Unbelievable! Kennedy slept in until 8:00 on a Sunday morning after Rex and I stayed up until past midnight. It was amazing. I didn't even need a nap when we got home from church. Since when was 8:00 am considered sleeping in?
My Primary Calling. It has taken me about a year to come around but I can honestly say that I love my calling now. Last Sunday we had a special Sunday school session with our stake president followed by Visiting Teaching Conference in Relief Society. I was really excited that I was required to go to both because since I have been in the primary, I really felt like my spiritual fulfillment was lacking during church. After attending these classes, which were both REALLY great, I felt a little empty. I missed those cute smiling faces in Primary! I then realized that there is no place I would rather be than with those children.
A Productive Week. The nesting phase has officially started. And it doesn't help that I want to get all my Christmas shopping done, Kennedy's birthday presents all taken care of, and both rooms completely finished before November 1st. But I got a few big things crossed off my list this week. Only about 100 to go!
2 comments:
Christmas Shopping? Whoa sister you're crazy! I coming, don't know when but i'm coming!
Natalie, your blong is so cute! you do such a good job! Its hard to find to blog so I don't keep up to much but im trying ha! your little girl is so cute! she looks just like you.
Post a Comment