Sunday, September 21, 2008

God's Kindness - 09.21.2008


A fun filled week which included a lovely baby shower and a nice trip up north to the cooler mountains of Payson, AZ.

A successful sharing time.
Well I hope it was successful...the kids quietly listened. In the past, I have always been more focused on entertaining rather than teaching. This time I tried teaching more and amazingly it worked!

My brother John
who is celebrating his 32nd birthday today! He is the one brother that actually calls me once in a while to see how we are doing. We love you John and hope you had a great day.

Passing the 30 week mark. I can't believe I only have 10 weeks left! This pregnancy has gone by SO much faster than the first. I am getting really excited to hold my precious little baby.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

Hotels are the way I like to camp too:) Jordan can't believe you're already expecting your 2nd baby girl! You have the cutest little family!

Kailee Joy said...

Oh my goodness, I can't believe you only have 10 weeks left... I hated the last 10 weeks of my pregnancy, it went by so slowly and I wanted Kael to be here already. Your little girl will be here before you know it!! Have you thought of any names?