Monday, September 22, 2008

A H* Family First


We went camping this weekend for this first time in our 5 year marriage. Alright maybe it wasn't a true camping trip since our tent was a hotel room 15 miles from the campsite. But still...we came home smelling like campfire and woke up at the crack of dawn to cook breakfast.

It was our annual ward campout and Rex volunteered to bring breakfast for everybody. Kennedy and I couldn't let him go without us so he kindly offered to get a room so we could come. (I know, we didn't need the room but we have absolutely ZERO camping gear and "baby sister" likes to use my bladder as a trampoline throughout the night. I can only imagine how many times I would have woken up Kennedy, Rex, and the rest of the ward unzipping the tent to run to the outhouse). It was better for all of us, trust me. We had a great time and really enjoyed wearing jackets and long sleeves in September.



Rex cooking up a mean breakfast!



Me and my BFF Brittani



KJ and her BFF Ryann frolicking through the forest

6 comments:

Mrs. Ordinary said...

How fun! And Nat, you look SOOO good!

Keith and Nicci said...

You look so cute - I might even say that you actually have a little pregnant belly now! Gosh, it's about time. And I love that you and Kennedy stayed in a hotel - right up my alley.

Brittani said...

wow... i look hot... i should go camping with ryann and not rich more often.

tyler and ali said...

You are so cute! I understand not wanting to camp at 30 weeks--those nighttime visits to el bano are far too frequent!

Michelle Akauola said...

Oh now you will be ready to go camping for real next year when you come. Its about time I see that cute belly. Love ya

Natalie Que said...

Girlfriend doesn't need to explain not wanting to officially CAMP at however months pregnant you are! We understand.

And R cooking breakfast for EVERYONE?! As much as I love cooking I think I would kill Ben. Please tell me your ward is 15 people max, and even then...

I don't know of a photo class, but I could teach you what I've learned if you will be in town for Christmas!