
Here we are five years ago, looking much younger and thinner. Besides the actual ceremony, this was our favorite part of the entire day. We didn't want to make our wedding guests wait while we took photos so we went in the early morning, just before the ceremony. It was just me, Rex, and the photographer. We were so happy giddy and in our own little world!Happy 5th Wedding Anniversary Rex. Out of all the husbands in the world...you are hands down my favorite!
7 comments:
Oh it makes me want to start crying. It takes me back to the ceramony and I forgot my temple recommend and I was waiting for james to bring it to me. I thought for sure I had missed it but I barley made it. Vern was so made he wouldnt even talk to me. But then it was all over and dad was hugging you and I just burst into tears. It was such a happy moment but kind of a sad moment. My little sister now had someone else to take care of her. You guys make such a great team and there is no one I would rather have for a brother in-law. You are truly blessed the both of you to have each other and your sweet little girl and one on the way. We love you and hope you enjoy your special day
Congrats! Your pictures are beautiful.
Congrats Nat!!
That is a great picture. Natalie I know you don't know me, but your husband Rex was in my mission 13 years ago in Phoenix. He was the greatest example of a missionary and a man that I have ever met. I'm so glad that I found his blog. Rex it sounds like you're doing well. You will have to visit my blog sometime. We have a private one so email me at
johnmnewbold@yahoo.com so I can put you on the approved list. Take care.
JOHN NEWBOLD
Hey nit whats going on I cant get into you facebook page. I need info on what you think about the book. I might just have to call you.
Hey you...I was messing around and found your blog. Thats great to see your little girl. Go see mine! benbrookekamalu.blogspot.com.
see ya
Natalie,
We would love to be on your blog list. We had a fun time looking at your blog! We live in Orem right now. Ben has just one semester left. Little girls are the best huh?
We will have to keep in touch.
Good luck with everything!
Brooke
Post a Comment