On Saturday we spent the day celebrating with Kennedy. We went Swimming, ordered pizza for dinner, and let her stay up late and watch The Jungle book with us in bed.



We also had to make a trip to Target first thing Saturday morning to pick up this:

My gift to Rex was not starting it until Sunday. I kept my promise but still had it read before going to bed Monday night. I think it was my favorite book of the series. Has anyone else finished it yet?
17 comments:
that was definately a good post. good job. I am very tempted to start reading breaking dawn, but i figure I ignore my famiy so much already...
I am so so jealous. I think I am the only Twilight fan who has not read the book. I had intended upon being cheap and getting it from the library, but yeah, I'm number 237 on the hold list. We'll see how long I can hold out.
I love the melting pot! Their desserts are the best! I'm jealous that you've already read breaking dawn...I "pre-ordered" the book from amazon thinking I would get it on or close to the day it came out...nope, still not here yet. But, hopefully I'll get it by this weekend, it's killing me!
I hear you Lindsay, I made that mistake when Eclipse came out. I ended up canceling my order and buying it at Barnes & Noble.
Hey, Happy Anniversary! Did I already say that last post? I can't remember.
Anyway, I was so confused at first about the chocolate! I was reading along and got to that part and as I read it I thought, oh, Rex must be writing it to you, but then I suddenly realized, no, she's talking to me!
So glad you agree. I always feel a little pretentious writing things like that even though it NEEDS to be said, in a bad way. I have shown up to so many parties SALIVATING over the chocolate-dipped strawberries, only to realize I've been punked. They're chocolate chips...
Anyway, so glad you agree! It has been a relief that it has gone over so well.
I haven't started Breakind Dawn, I think I will wait until I can borrow it from one of the YW in the ward. How pathetic is that! I'll let you know when I'm done so we can have a chat about it. I HATED the last one, but I still was interested to see where she takes it from here so we'll see...
Haven't read it yet and still don't have a plan for getting to it until we're unpacked. Dang it.
SO jealous you guys went to the Melting Pot - we went there a couple years ago for our anniversary too - great tradition to start.
And I didn't even think twice about your "huge" comment:) It's just true that the belly is taking over my life and I am totally okay with it! Check my comments on that post for my latest validation of hugeness...
I LOVED it! Good for you for being able to wait. I had a hard time. I was in Boston for my brother's wedding and got one at the bookstore. After the reception I stayed up as late as I could and read the whole plane ride home. Congrats on your 5 year! Ours is this Sat. It goes by so fast!
Congratulations on your 5 years. I am sure it has flown. It is amazing how fast it goes. I havent read breaking dawn yet, but I am definitley going to.
Congrats on 5! We'll hit 6 this next week (August is very popular for weddings, huh?)
Man, I could do with a chocolate-dipped strawberry or ten. Even a cheapo one!
I enjoyed Breaking Dawn...not my favorite, but still good. I think Eclipse was my fav. You have amazing self-control--I bought it first thing Saturday am (much to Tyler's chagrin) and only resurfaced as needed!
I love days like this. Any day that includes going to the Melting Pot is pretty good.
Loved the book...yes Kody was so glad when I was finished though! Loved your pregnancy post..so fun to read!
Update this blog already
Hey Nat! I am so glad I found your blog. Your girl is a doll. Congrats on the second one. My address is trinaandrory.blogspot.com
Hey it's Tosha, I was blog snooping and ran across your blog. I have one, but it is private if you email me your address I will send you an invite. queentosha07@hotmail.com
Hey it's Tosha, I was blog snooping and ran across your blog. I have one, but it is private if you email me your address I will send you an invite. queentosha07@hotmail.com
HELLO were have you been. Whats up I havnt talked to you in a while. Its ok my son is sick and you havnt called. Im just kidding. I dont have any new news They are taking forever to call me. If I find anything out I will call. Tell mom. Have fun today and give kenny kisses from us.
Happy Anniversary!!
Post a Comment