Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Pregnancy Update

Week: Closing in on week 23!

Current Cravings: Cafe Rio, Cafe Rio, and more Cafe Rio. Unfortunately, it is a 30 minute drive and completely out of the way.


My favorite part about being pregnant: Spending time with this cute little button!



Remember Jaidan? She is the little girl I have been watching over the past year. Initially, my plan was to watch her until August when she started pre-school. But when I found out I was pregnant, I decided to enjoy this time with Kennedy as much as possible. So since the first of June, it has been just the two of us during the day. I have absolutely loved every minute of it! We have spent our summer swimming, watching the summer movies at the theater, going to the library, taking naps, and enjoying the air-conditioned shopping centers.

My least favorite part about being pregnant: The migraines and lack of sleep due to back and hip aches! To help with the headaches, my doctor told me to take Tylenol and Benadryl with some caffeine. Sounds strange but it has actually made a big difference. As you can imagine, I get very tired after taking this little cocktail and usually end up crashing on the couch.

Currently worried about: What to name "baby sister"! Honestly, I haven't found one name that I am completely in love with. Any suggestions?

5 comments:

Brittani said...

Wow... a post... awesome, now rich can stop bugging you! I did see you failed to mention your one day a week fun times with sneaks... I guess it isn't really note worthy since I don't pay you... what a lame end of the deal you got.

Kenningtons said...

That really is a crazy concoction for migraine relief!! I hope you start feeling better! I remember hip pain at night...I thought it was our "rented" bed but maybe it is just a normal part of pregnancy.

Jesse said...

Man, I crave Cafe Rio like crazy. I'm a good 2,000 miles away though. And I'm not pregnant. Cravings are so much more permissable during pregnancies. I hope you endulge as often as possible.

Tyler V said...

I don't think you'd like our name pick, Henry. I know a lot of names are going to girls, but I don't think that's one of them!
I'll have to keep the cocktail recipe on file, just in case. Sorry about the hip pain--it all starts SO much earlier with the second, huh?

The Damron Doc said...

WE missed you on Thursday! Carter only made it through half the movie..too slow for him! Can you believe this heat! Yikes...hope you are feeling better! Love the wedding pictures!