
I can't believe how much Kennedy has changed from when she turned one! Here are 18 things I want to remember about Kennedy at 18 months:
1. She is a little miss chatter box. I am not kidding about this...every waking moment is filled with talking. She has about 50 words in her vocabulary and now talks in full sentences.
2. She has a slight obsession with trucks, buses and airplanes. She is fascinated and terrified of them all at the same time. If she hears the garbage truck outside she will run to me, take my hand and guide me to the window to look with her. There is no way she is brave enough to go look by herself.
3. To offset the machine obsession, Kennedy absolutely loves princesses. We watch the Disney Princess Sing-A-Long songs on a daily basis. Her favorites are Cinderella, Aura, and Snow White. When "I Know You" from Sleeping Beauty comes on she takes her baby by the hands and twirls it around while singing "I Know You" over and over.
4. She will give hugs and kisses whenever you ask.

5. She is still addicted to her Sweet Buns, much to our chagrin.
6. When daddy walks through the door she throws herself onto the couch and waits to be tickled. If he doesn't get to it fast enough she will say, "I'm gonna get you" to help him out.

7. Her favorite food is French toast.
8. She loathes going to nursery. (If I would have posted this the day she turned 18 months I would have said she went to nursery like a champ...she must have figured it out over the past three Sundays).
9. Her favorite bedtime book is Ballerina! by Peter Sis.
10. She is crazy for bubbles.

11. She also loves all things animal especially kitties and dogs.
12. If we are shopping and somebody is not paying attention to her, she will yell loudly "HI" over and over until they do.
13. Her temper tantrums are hilarious! She throws her entire body on the ground and starts wailing. If I leave the room she will follow me and throw herself down again at my feet.
14. Her hair is finally getting long enough that in the back she is sporting a slight mullet.
15. She loves hanging out with her two best friends, Ryann and Owen.

16. Her favorite toy is her baby.

17. She loves to sings songs even if she only knows a word or two...she just makes up the rest.
18. She has the cutest giggle I have ever heard!
We love our little Kennedy. I tease Rex by telling him he needs to get a hold of himself and get over her. Truth is...I am just as crazy about her!
6 comments:
yippy! Ryann was mentioned in the blog!! hehe, I love it!
cute post! i can't believe she is already 18 months! my favorite is her throwing herself at your feet during a tantrum. Not looking forward to those!
Kylena would do that with people too. She would get so upset if people wouldnt say hi to her especially old people then if they wouldnt say hi she would ask me why they didnt say hi really loud to try and get there attention. they are so funny and grow up so fast. We will have to set up a little hair cutting sesion when you come up.
It is fun to read along since she and Gabe are so close in age. He is doing many of the same things, except the dolls and princesses of course. He loves nursery though, he is never ready to leave and basically tells me to scat when I get there to pick him up.
Gotta love those 1 year old tantrums. Gabe does the same thing. "What, how can you ignore this body throwing? Did you not see me? Hello! I'm throwing a fit here! Is my screaming and carrying on not LOUD enough for you?!"
What a great way to describe her! She's a doll. I want to run out and buy some princess movies now for Audrey. She doesn't have a clue what a princess is yet.
Natalie she is so dang cute, and reminds me so much of you. Congrats on being prego! do you know what it is yet? Oh ya I am still planning on posting pics from my wedding just waiting for the cd to come in the mail.
Post a Comment