Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Highly Anticipated


I heart Coldplay. Their last album, X&Y, remained on our playlist for a good 2 years. And their new album, Viva la Vida or Death and All His Friends, did not disappoint. Rex and I decided that if they were coming to Phoenix, we could not miss it. Alas, I looked at the tour dates and they will be here November 26th...just four days before my due date! It's almost worth delivering a week late to ensure I get there.

6 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Ha! I just saw that concert announcement too in the paper. We love Coldplay as well and I think it would be so fun to go to the concert. I will have to figure out how much tickets are going to be... most likely an arm and a leg, but we could do without those...

Brittani said...

yeah right... no concert on earth would make you want to deliver 1 week past your due date!

Jesse said...

Oh. My. Gosh. So, I live in a nerdy cave where I don't ever listen to the radio (except for talk, and classical). I've lived here for a long time. Just last week I came across some Coldplay and have listened to it every moment since. I cannot get this band outta my head. And I LOVE the lead track from Viva la Vida. Please, please, please, go to the concert and tell me about every second of it.

Matt and Allyson said...

Natalie, I love your background on the blog...where can I find one like it? Let us know when you're coming...we can take Kennedy while you're in the temple if need be!

Michelle Akauola said...

What your comming in four days I didnt know you were comming that soon. Your new page is so cute! Yeah I tryed to post a pic on friday and it just worked. Wahooo I am so excited to see you guys

Tangi said...

okay, so this comment has nothing to do with this post but a previous one. Congrats on baby #2. I have so thrilled for you guys. Having two is not as hard as they tell you. maybe I shouldnt speak so soon, but so far things are pretty smoothe. anyway, congrats and I am sad we missed you guys when you were here.