My Sweet Dad. I wish I could have spent this Father's Day with him today (one of many drawbacks of living away from home). I love his tender heart, his wisdom, his joyful laugh, and most importantly, the way he has always shown continuous love for all seven of his kids. I tear up just thinking about how much I love him.My Wonderful Husband. Who not only celebrated Father's Day this week but also his 32nd birthday. He is such a great Father to Kennedy and eternal companion to me. As I have mentioned before, she prefers him over me most days. I think this shows how involved he is in her life. This week was a very rough week for me due to a couple of major migraines and nausea that was so bad I couldn't even keep ice chips down. Rex stepped right in and took care of Kennedy, the house, and took 3 hours out of his very busy work day to take me to the doctor. I am feeling much better by the way.
My Ward Family. They are so great. I had people cover for my primary duties this week as well as take care of Kennedy for the day...twice. I truly feel blessed for moving into this awesome ward.
A Good A/C. It's hot here...especially with this internal heater I have! I love our new house and the consistent 78 degrees that it stays at when it's 113 degrees outside.
4 comments:
This is a very sweet post. Sad about your sickness. Happy to know you are feeling better!
Hey I hope you are feeling better. Mom keeps saying she dosnt think you will be comming up so I have been praying that you will get feeling better but then maybe I just need to come out there. We miss you and wish I could be there to help out. Oh and tell rex happy really delated birthday. I was going to call but I dont have his number. I am a bad sister inlaw
Hey I forgot to tell you that kailee had her baby last week. I talked to her grandma at church she said everything was good.
We're so glad you're feeling better - that's so scary, especially pregnant. Cant' wait to get together some time!
Post a Comment