Thursday, June 5, 2008

Book Tag

Thanks Nicci for the challenge. For the rest of you, this is called Book Tag and this is how it works:


1. Grab the book closest to you (has to be at least 123pgs.)


2. Turn to page 123


3. Find the 5th sentence


4. Post the sentence on your blog


5. Tag five people




Here are my results:

The Book: The Lost Memoirs of Jane Austen by Syrie James. I haven't had the chance to read it yet, my Mom gave it to me that last time she was here.


5th sentence on page 123: "Tell me, what did you dream of as a girl?"




I tag: Michelle, Heather, Rebecca, Janelle, and Jesse. Come on...tagging is all the rage these days!

4 comments:

Michelle Akauola said...

Im not sure how or what to do you might have to call me when you get a minute. Hope you had a fun trip. You must not be done with the host cause I havnt heard from you. Talk to you soon.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Hey what's up! I liked to your blog from Ali's. Do you remember me? Becca (Katrina's friend) from your BYU student ward. Anyways, we are down here in Arizona now too! Crazy times. Check out our blog http://talesofahousewife.blogspot.com

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Ah!!!! I should check spelling before I post. Of course I LIKE your blog, but I meant to say a LINKED to your blog from Ali's. So sorry.

Karole said...

I am finally here in Arizona! We really need to get together...let me know your schedule and maybe we can get together soon! Looks like things are going good for you. Hit me back!!!