To Rex:Hello from Jake McBride. This blogging network thing is crazy, so fun to see so many old friends. My wife and I are in Texas, I've got a year of Law School left...so, extremely jealous of your cap and gown picture. Glad to see all is well, check out our blog if you get a chance. www.marenandjake.blogspot.com
It's so much better when you can graduate together!! Chris and I did that. Ahh....the days of Eastgate. Now...it's too bad I didn't go to dental school too. Well....I take that back...ugh..dental school. Miss you guys!
I still remember that day for you guys - was it already 2 years ago??? Crazy! We'll be there next week, so it's time to hit the pool together:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
To Rex:
Hello from Jake McBride. This blogging network thing is crazy, so fun to see so many old friends.
My wife and I are in Texas, I've got a year of Law School left...so, extremely jealous of your cap and gown picture.
Glad to see all is well, check out our blog if you get a chance. www.marenandjake.blogspot.com
It's so much better when you can graduate together!! Chris and I did that. Ahh....the days of Eastgate. Now...it's too bad I didn't go to dental school too. Well....I take that back...ugh..dental school. Miss you guys!
I still remember that day for you guys - was it already 2 years ago??? Crazy! We'll be there next week, so it's time to hit the pool together:)
Post a Comment