Thursday, April 24, 2008

Hot Spots

Since the weather is warming up quick around here, I've had to get creative in keeping the girls entertained. For the past week our mornings start out with a nice walk to the local park...with strollers in hand. As soon as I say "lets go bye bye", Kennedy grabs her stroller, puts whatever baby or stuffed animal she can find in the stroller, and waits by the front door. It honestly takes us about 20 minutes to go around the block because she gets sidetracked by flowers, airplanes, and barking dogs.


Kennedy's other favorite place these days is the good old play gym at the mall. She just recently started to enjoy it because she can walk and hold her own with the other kids that are WAY too old to be in there. We really need to live this up for the next month because once school is out, I'm afraid it will be way too overpopulated.






And what week would not be complete without a couple of trips to the local library. Story time is Kennedy's absolute favorite because we read one story and the rest of the time is set aside for bubbles, songs, and playtime.




8 comments:

Kenningtons said...

sounds like you guys have a really fun routine! kennedy is growing up so fast!!! i can't believe she walking...running...all over the place. too cute!

Michelle Akauola said...

I just barley saw you guys and she looks so much bigger now. Kylena didnt even reconize her. I love that she just throws what ever she can find in her stroller, it sounds like somthing t.k would do because he is in such a big hurry.

Tyler V said...

She is so cute and big! What a grown up girl! Good luck keeping them occupied through the heat. Personally, I'm a huge fan of kiddie pools.

Jesse said...

Yeah, based on the one summer we spent in Tempe I do not envy you the months ahead one little bit. I was prego with Grace at the time, but I hung out with a gal who had a 3 year old. We went to the play place at the Mall and the Library A LOT.

Little KJ is so cute with her stroller. That is precious.

Natalie Que said...

She is so cute! I love the stroller and babies! Laine never was into it at all. She has 4 strollers and 6 babies that are all just collecting dust {that or Gabe is eating them or otherwise destroying them...}

Josh said...

She is such a doll! I'll bet she takes good naps after she proves she's a big girl keeping up with all of the other kids. I can't believe how quickly time flies! Aren't girls the best...we have 3 strollers believe it or not!!

Frampton Family said...

You dress Kennedy so dang cute! I remember the library as a kid to be a lot more boring. That's awesome that they have games and bubble time. You are such a creative mom.

John said...

whats the deal with the blue back ground