A Great Week with "Gama". It's always a pleasure to have her come visit and this week was no exception. She helped with the cooking, cleaning, and watched Kennedy so we could go out. And what trip would not be complete without lunch at the Nieman Marcus Cafe! She is so good to us.
A lovely temple visit. It's always nice to get away and enjoy the reverence of the temple. We really should get there more often. There is no excuse!
My Man. Who did his fair share of helping out this weekend. He got up with Kennedy at 6:30 am and let me sleep in on Saturday and Sunday. What a treat!
7 comments:
Kennedy is the cutest little girl! Give Rex props for letting you sleep in 2 days in a row. Josh lets me do that and it is the best ever! Having family come to visit is the best! Did we ever tell you about our blog? Keep in touch!
Natalie I need your blog address, when I click on your profile there is no blogs listed. I would love to see what you have been up to!
just thought I would say hello. It has been awhile since I have blogged and it was fun seeing what you guys have been up to
Oh how cute. Mom has done nothing but talk about kenny since she has gotten home. She has just gone on and on about her and how cute and alive she has become. It makes me miss you guys. I guess you will have fun with jen this weekend. And again thanks for the birthday present. I will be making the kids watch it with me love you and give kj kisses from me and kylena
That was such a sweet post. You made me so excited to have Austin's Nana and Grandma and Grandpa come this week - grandparents are seriously the best, and husbands are too, especially when they let you sleep in!
Sounds like a great week followed by a perfect weekend!
We ate at the Bear Paw Cafe this weekend and thought of you. Denver thought this was one of your favorite places to eat when you lived here. It was really yummy!
Post a Comment