My Mother. The kindest, most patient person I know (honestly, I have never heard her raise her voice to anyone). She puts her children before herself way too much. She has more energy than I can ever dream of having. Plus, she raised seven kids! I love her dearly and I am so grateful for her example, especially when it comes to motherhood.
My Other Mother. I couldn't have asked for a better mother-in-law. Her strength is unbelievable and I look up to her so much. I am grateful that we have such a great relationship.
My Husband. Who let me drag out this Mother's Day thing for most of the week. Thanks for a great week and the over-the-top Gift. I couldn't have asked for a better partner to go through this crazy life with. I love and appreciate everything you do for us!
My Little Princess. I swear she knew this weekend was something special. She turned on the cuteness like it was nobody's business. I couldn't have asked for a better calling in life than to be her mom. I am so lucky!

1 comment:
That is so sweet Nat! Glad you had such a great Mother's Day {...week?}. And what is this over-the-top gift pray-tell!?
Post a Comment