Poor Rexy. Our little family blog has turned into the Natalie and Kennedy blog as of late. This was not intentionally done and we love our main man, we really do! Oh let us count the ways...He is a great papa. So much in fact that Kennedy prefers him over me anytime of the day. I have to be honest... this does sting just a little bit, last weekend she was really sick and only wanted Daddy to comfort her. Oh and I must mention that he is crazy about her too. If Kennedy's addiction is her "sweet buns" his is definitely little KJ.
He is freaking hilarious! Whether it's his witty comments or his goofy dancing...he can always make his woman laugh. Seriously, next time you see him ask him to do one of his EFY dances...classic!
He lets me pick the movie. On the few occasions we go out, he usually lets me pick the movie and yes...I usually pick a chick flick.
He works hard for us. I am so grateful that I get to be a SAHM. I know it's not easy for him to go to work day after day while we get to stay home and play.
He loves me no matter what. I may or may not have gained a few pounds since we met, I am sassy 99.9% of the time, his shirts are not always ironed but he always shows how much he loves and appreciates me. I truly lucked out.
Thank you for everything you do for us...out of all the husbands in the world, you are hands down my favorite! We love you.
6 comments:
We like you too, Rex, but I think Natalie likes you more.
We like Rex too. Glad to see his recent blog appearance.
FYI - I think Austin may have a crush... whenever he sees Kennedy on your blog he stares for a couple of seconds, then gets a huge smile:).
Good job Natalie. Gracie is a daddy's girl too. I'm familiar with that sting. Be careful what you wish for though. Grant is turning into a bit of a momma's boy already, and I'm not so sure that its gonna be all I dreamed it would be.
I love that picture of Kennedy trying to copy her daddy!! Fun times!!!!
Natalie... can you please stop Rex from writing blogs about himself?? We all know he is a fan of himself, but really, if he wanted to show off his EFY dances so much he could have just told us and not have to post an embarassing blog. Haha :)
nat...how fun to hear from you! I also can't believe that we didn't know about your blog earlier! and tell Rex, we love him too! You guys look great, we were actually talking the other day about taking a trip to Arizona and then I got your message. It was like meant to be. We want to go somewhere before baby #2 comes. Anyway, we will stay in touch
Post a Comment