Friday, November 9, 2007

Boon Baby

Let me tell you about my amazing friend Rebecca. She is not only a fabulous mother to three adorable little tykes but she also has a successful career as an award winning industrial designer/entrepreneur. Rebecca and her business partner Ryan, own a baby product company called Boon Inc. that features innovative products for modern parents. You've probably seen some of her stuff at Target and Babies 'R Us. Boon Inc. has also been featured in several parenting magazines and television broadcasts. Some of my favorite products include the Frog Pod, Flo, and the Flair Elite highchair. Her latest venture is a innovative Layette clothing line which includes some adorable PJ's that are easily assessable without zippers or snaps (coming in 2008)!

A few months back Rebecca received a prototype of the PJ's and needed a baby to test them out on. Kennedy was just the right size and Rebecca wanted to get some pics of KJ in the PJ's so she could show the manufacture what changes needed to be made. Well, the pics from the small photo shoot turned out to be used as advertisement for new clothing line. Kennedy is not only on the Boon Inc. website but she has made an appearance in a this magazine.


Sure with her baldness you may mistake her as a boy but bald is beautiful when it comes to modeling right?

7 comments:

Joanne said...

Kennedy is so cute - what a fun thing that she was able to do this!

I've loved looking over your blog the last few days - You've done such a great job. Now that I finished our family's, all I want to do is look at other people's blogs all day.

Anyway, it's been fun to see what your family has been up to. Say hi to Rex from Daniel.

Kenningtons said...

Kennedy is such a cute girl!! She is the perfect model for that magazine! I have been back and forth about getting the Frog Pod since we don't really need it right now but I really want it. I think it's brilliant!!

Jenni said...

Hello from the Terry's! I found your blog through Ben and Natalie's. How fun to see how you are doing. Kennedy is super cute and how fun that she gets to be a little model. That will be fun for her to see when she grows up. I think we only met you once Natalie but it seems like you guys are so great together and your family is gorgeous. It will be fun to keep in tough. Brad says "Hi". Also, We have a family blog too, theterryfam.blogspot.com.

Jesse said...

Its about time someone started inventing all this stuff. I loved looking through the Boon site. Your little KJ is so cute, and all girl all the way. And now she can add celebutante to her little resume!
Thanks for your comments over at our site. I'm glad we're in touch!

Annie K said...

Next time we get together I need an autograph. Can I get one without drool?

Keith and Nicci said...

OK, you've got me hooked on some of those products already. And I must say I'm not surprised Kennedy found her way to some type of modeling - it was bound to happen sooner or later :)!

Frampton Family said...

Oh my goodness! Kennedy is the cutest little model Nat. I can't wait to see her. If everything goes according to plan, I'll see you within a week.