Wednesday, November 21, 2007

the best part about turning one


getting to ride in a FORWARD facing carseat on the 8 hour drive to St. George. Have a Happy Thanksgiving! But don't eat too much...I just learned that I will need to walk for three miles to burn off the calories in one serving of mash potatoes and gravy. Then again...it is Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

Sooooo jealous!

tyler and ali said...

Kennedy is TOO cute. IT's the best feeling to be able to actually see your crazy baby while driving! That means she weighs 20 lbs. I wonder if any of our kids will weigh 20 lbs at 1? Probably not. According to the Doc, she may not even get to 18 (lbs, not years!).

*natalie said...

Well Ali...as you know, I am sort of a rebel. She isn't 20 lbs or a year yet but close enough. I just couldn't take it anymore!

Annie K said...

Happy Birthday Kennedy.

Is the mashed potato thing true? What recipe are you using?