Saturday, November 24, 2007

A Sunny Thanksgiving

We had a great Thanksgiving this year. Since St. George is the middle mark between Phoenix and Shelley, we decided to meet Rex's family there and stay at my parents place. We ate tons and tons of yummy food, took Kennedy swimming, played games, had a few naps, and I forced everyone to do a puzzle with me. It is always such a treat to go back to St. George and remember all the fun things we did while living there.


Kennedy got in on the dinner preparations and helped Grandma make this adorable pumpkin pie.

We also have come to realize how incredibly wimpy we have become since moving to Phoenix. The 50 degree weather was just a little too cold. I know...poor us!

2 comments:

Annie K said...

I too have become whimpy. I was cold the entire time, but Brian's family likes it cold in the house even his nieces.

I never knew you liked puzzles. I love them but Brian hates them.

Keith and Nicci said...

I would call you a whimp too, but I'm still one myself... Glad you had a fun trip! What are you guys doing for Christmas?