Monday, November 5, 2007

Addiction





Somebody in this household has a major addiction to her "sweet buns". This cute little bunny was a gift from her Grandma G before she was even born. I started to put it in her crib when she was four months old because I took away the pacifier (she couldn't keep it in her mouth people!). Now she can't fall asleep without it. Are we going to be sending her off to college with a stuffed bunny?!

What addictions do your kids have?

4 comments:

Keith and Nicci said...

Hmmmmm... I would have to say HIS MOM! I don't think we'll be weaning anytime soon for that reason.

Keith and Nicci said...

PS - We are coming to AZ for Christmas - wanna hang out?!? Oh yeah - and Keith officially accepted an offer with Bryan Cave, so after a year in Vegas we're headed your way!

Frampton Family said...

That is too cute. Kennedy looks like she is so sweet. And I love that you showed her bedding in this post. It makes me want it more now. I would love to see pictures of the rest of your house. Did I ever tell you I am going to be in AZ for a week right after Thankgsgiving? What are your plans?

Annie K said...

Macy first had binkies, then a blanket, and then we added her doggy and then the doggy's blanket (at one point she had to have all of them at the same time). We first got rid of the pacifier, but we had to add another fleece blanket bringing the total to 3 fleece blankets every night. She gave up one of the blankets. Then slowly the dog faded. Soon after the doggy's blanket was no longer needed, but as of lately we have gained a decorative pillow (this addiction is not crucial to her sleep however). She still has her first and favorite blanket every night.

Kelsey has a special blanket. At one point she had a pacifier, but we didn't let her keep hers as long as Macy. She too has added a decorative pillow, but again this item does not seem as crucial. With Kelsey we have been able to swap a t-shirt for her blanket when we have not been able to find the blankie. It only worked for a short time though.