
Isn't she just the custest!? Although she looks pretty happy in the this picture, Kennedy was not a fan of this ladybug costume (especially the little hat). Her parents sure had a great time getting her all fixed up though. Poor thing...

To celebrate the big day, we had some friends over for chili and games. This is Kennedy's little friend Ryann.

6 comments:
this looks like I am torturing Ryann... poor girl! Both girls couldn't seem to get a break last night. Thanks for the great dinner and games! You guys are the best
Nothing beats little kids in costumes. She's adorable!
Oh my goodness - that is such a cute costume. Now, I didn't see any pics of her parents dressing up either...
Oh my goodness, you and the Smiths think alike! She looks super-cute--and don't worry, after another year or two, she'll actually like putting on costumes...just maybe not on Halloween!
Kennedy is such a doll. I love her little costume. It's probably more fun to celebrate Halloween with a kid in the picture. I can't wait to do the same.
Hhhhhheeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyy Rrrrrreeeeeeexxxxxxxxx and Natalie! So nice to finally find your blog! Kennedy is adorable, fortunately she has her Mom's looks. What a cute ladybug! Now that we have your blog address, we will stay in better contact with the Hansen's. The Riley's have a blog as well (mostly because we are narcissists) www.benatriley@blogspot.com
Be sure to stay in touch!
Post a Comment