Sunday, December 22, 2013

Polar Express.



Immediately following Kennedy's class party, we dashed down to Williams to catch a ride on the Polar express. As we were pulling into town, there were a few snow flurries coming down. This caused the girls to squeal with delight. It was been several years since they have laid their eyes on snow. Did I mention it was cold? Living in the desert and turned me into a wimp!






We spent the night in Flagstaff and took advantage of the snow the next day.
The only thing Kennedy and Lucy wanted to do was build a snowman with Dad.
So, we spent about an hour hunting down snow gear at Target for maybe 20 minutes of fun.


Or in Violet's case, 2 minutes of fun.
She was not a fan of the cold.
I quickly volunteered to stay in the van with her.
In my defense, I had zero snow gear.
And no boots.


No comments: