I volunteered to co-host the winter party for Kennedy's class again this year.
We decided to go the snowman route since the movie Frozen was such a big hit.
Darn Pinterest had too many cute ideas!
I just couldn't resist going a little overboard at the last minute.
Which, I deeply regretted later. I made four of these tin can snowmen.
I didn't have empty cans so I used full ones.
I carried them in a laundry basket all at once into the school from the back corner of the parking lot.
This dumb move caused a muscle tear in my shoulder.
The injury plagued me for the next 4 weeks.
She get's so excited, it makes all that last minute scrambling worth it.
But maybe not the shoulder injury....
This little bug was a trooper!
We hit so many stores that week,
I couldn't resist getting her this little kitty one week before Christmas.




No comments:
Post a Comment