Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Years.

In the past, we've spent New Years putting the kids to bed early and partying till the wee hours in the morning with friends. By partying, I mean eating too much food, playing games, laughing and saying things in the late hour that we will later regret :) Since we had a crazy December and a house full of company for Christmas, we decided to keep it low key this year and celebrate with the girls.

I am so glad we did. It actually turned out to be a pretty fun night. We got in our PJ's, made treats, played just dance on the wii, and got out a few of their new board games they got for Christmas. The highlight for them was definitely Mouse Trap!


At 9:00, we cheered with some "spicy apple juice" and shipped them to bed!
It was a perfect ending to a great year filled with love, laughter, and family.
I feel so blessed.

No comments: