Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloween.

Oh man, we partied the heck out of Halloween!

This will come as no surprise to any of you but we had three princesses this year.
They are sneaky, that Kenny and Lou.
They both picked princesses we didn't already have costumes for.

Kennedy was Jasmine.
She is such a diva. 
It took 50 minutes just to get her in costume.
We had to make sure everything was just right.
Hair, make-up, jewelry...good heavens!



I even had to get out my sewing machine 30 minutes before trick-or-treating 
because she didn't like how the veil on her crown fit. 
After I made the adjustment, she still didn't like it and refused to wear it. 
I made her take a picture with it anyway.
Diva.



Lucy made a darling Mulan.
Ni Hao!



And we had the cutest Cinderella ever.
She refused to pose for pictures.
This is the best I got.




We had many opportunities to wear our costumes:

Kennedy had her first fall festival at Cerritos.
Getting their faces painted was the highlight!




The ward trunk-or-treat
It is always a thrill to debut your costume to your girlfriends.





Favorite costume of the year....Violet's little friend Olivia as Raggedy Anne.



And finally the actual trick-or-treating on Halloween came!
I was so over taking pictures at this point that I didn't snap one picture.
Just know we had a great time at our annual Halloween bash 
and came home with bags chuck full of candy.
Halloween...done! Bring on Thanksgiving and Black Friday!


3 comments:

nicciwoffinden said...

I cannot believe that Rex's mom teaches at Sunnyside. We are going to make some time to go introduce ourselves!!! And I am so glad that you have girls and that I have boys because I could never pull of all that makeup and bling for halloween:). If this one is a girl she will have to visit some of my friends here who do the whole "bling" thing I guess:). Hope you guys are enjoying the now nicer weather!!!

Megan said...

Sounds like Anna and Kennedy should be friends. She does stuff like that on a daily basis. Clothes always have to fit a certain way. Only I have given up and don't oblige anymore. I am a rock star mom like that.

Your girls are super cute. I really love the Mulan outfit...but that is because Mulan is my favorite :)

Did you dye your hair? Looks like it has red in it a little? Either way, I like it!

Ali said...

HOLY CUTENESS!! They are so adorable it should be illegal! Great job, that looks like an amazing Halloween!