She does this while huffing rapidly through her nose.
If you do it to her, she does it right back!
It's her favorite game.
It's her favorite game.
At the end of the month, Violet:
• Stil loves to clap. She sits on the ground, plays with her toys, and claps for everyone who walks by. She has mastered making an actual noise and is pleased as punch with herself. She even gave her Dad a sassy mad clap the other night when he was trying to button up her PJ's and she didn't want him to.
• Is done nursing ;( When I took her in for her 9 months check up she lost a little weight. Her doctor thinks she is not getting enough milk from me and recommended I put her on formula to fatten her up a bit. I could tell she was thinning out because those yummy thighs have disappeared! So far she is not a fan of the bottle but we are going to keep at it.
• She constantly blows raspberries with her lips.
• Says "Mama" in a very demanding tone and only when she is hungary.
• Is not even close to crawling or pulling up. I have decided this little lady is going to do things at her own pace. I should have known this when she came into this world a week late and only by force!
• Cut two more teeth. Her fourth tooth on the bottom and her first tooth on top. I didn't realized she cut a tooth on top because it was her eye tooth and clear over on the side. My other girls always cut the front two first. Our little weirdo!• Is really shy around people she doesn't know. If they try to talk to her, she will curl up in our chest and won't make eye contact. I love it because it is the only time she will cuddle.
Stats:
Weight: 15 pounds, 6 ounces, 5-10 percentile
Height: 27 inches, 25-50 percentile
Head Circumference: 17.5 inches, 50-75 percentile
Month-to-Month:






3 comments:
Seriously cutest picture ever...stink face. And she plays games with such a face! I love it!! Now that's a talented 9 month old...
OMG! My 4 month old is a giant.. Sterling weighs the same as Violet and is only an inch shorter! Seriously cute girls you have there!
Oh my goodness. I could eat that little girl and her stink face right up! So dang cute. As is your whole adorable family.
Whenever you speak of swim lessons, I think if you and Tiff and your experiences in Fairview :)
Happy (late) birthday to Rex. Man. He is getting old ;)
Post a Comment