Waiting for that awesome MP parade to start!
My sis made up these bags for all the kids...brilliant.
Finally it begins!
Cheering on the cutest grand marshall's ever!
And the cutest Little Miss MP girls.
Kylena, my niece, was 2nd attendant.
She took her pageant wave very seriously!
Violet clapped and grinned from her stroller.
My entire family was there.
All 32 of us! This rarely happens.
Rex's favorite part was sitting out on the patio eating dinner.
The cool mountain air was so refreshing.
The rest of the day included playing in the back yard and
family pictures in the blazing heat with a dozen tired cranky kids.
Then topped off with fireworks at the park.
Oh, how I love a good firework show!



2 comments:
Congrats on the Grand Marshalls! How exciting!
How fun and awesome that your whole family wad blessed to be there!! I wish I were eating those cupcakes right now.yum! And so adorably festive! Not that I would expect anything less from you ;)
Post a Comment