Kennedy and Lucy have a wee bit obsession with My Little Pony.
It all started when they discovered this little show on Netflix.
They could watch is for hours! And sadly they have.
Seriously, I am tempted turn it on one morning and see how long they could go.
I am pretty sure they could last until dinner.
I am pretty sure they could last until dinner.
When they are not watching it, they are playing with their own collection of ponies.
I wake up to the gallop of ponies along the wall and little voices yelling,
"Twilight Sparkle! Princess Celestia!"
They have quite the little imaginations and love to pretend.
I wake up to the gallop of ponies along the wall and little voices yelling,
"Twilight Sparkle! Princess Celestia!"
They have quite the little imaginations and love to pretend.
Their need for more ponies will not rest until they own the entire collection!
Or until they find a new obsession...

No comments:
Post a Comment