Monday, October 10, 2011

My Heroes.

Grandma Glenda holding her 15th Grandchild!

My parents drove down from Utah the day I was scheduled to be induced.
They were suppose to come to help with the kids while we were at the hospital.
Not only did they do that, they worked non-stop on our new place.
Windows were cleaned, boxes were unpacked, all the junk in the garage was taken to Goodwill, rooms were deep cleaned, drapes were hung...and that was all before I even had the baby!

My Dad drove back the morning after Violet was born...without seeing her!
(yeah, he is NEVER going to live that down!)
My Mom stayed another week to help us get settled with being a family of 5.
She continued to be a busy little bee and I finally had to ship her home so she would stop working!

I sure love my parents, and miss them already! So grateful to have such good examples in my life.

4 comments:

john:and:aim said...

Wow! They are totally amazing! So glad they could come down and help. It's "heroes" like these that I'm learning and admiring from afar, as John & I get closer to stepping into the next phase of our lives: college, weddings, grandbabies!! Yikes, it all happens in the blink of an eye :)

Logan and Stevie Ipsen said...

Geez! Your parents are great! Violet is super cute. I think she looks like Lucy.

Jill Anderson said...

I'm not at all suprised by this post your parents are like super heros! Your mom never stops! Your new little one is so darling! Hope everything goes well for your family of 5!

Shannon W. said...

Thinking of you and all there is going on in your life.