Monday, September 26, 2011

Girls. Girls. Girls.

We are in {love} with new little V.

Excuse us while we do nothing but mug on her all day long.

Girls

8 comments:

Vickie Ricks said...

Cutest picture ever!!! Violet is so cute and she looks so happy. There is nothing better than a new beautiful baby. Congrats again.

Brittani said...

oh so sweet!! Love her! Those girls look like they are in heaven. Can't wait to meet her.

Lindsay @ Apothecary Home said...

Congrats! All of your girls are adorable and this is such a cute picture!

Megan said...

That picture is so sweet. And I don't blame you one little bit!

Michelle Akauola said...

Well she wont be real to me until I see her so I guess I better get on it and get my butt there. I hate not being there. I should be mugging on her too ok Im going to quit complaining now. Love ya all

SarahC said...

Congratulations Natalie! She is beautiful!

Kailee Joy said...

Adorable girls.

Kristen Kohler said...

Congratulations you guys!!! We are so happy for you!