How nice was the weather this month?
I know you Utah kids have had it rough,
but it sure has made for fabulous, cooler weather here.
I am feeling well enough again that I have started walking with my friend at night.
I think the exercise is helping the headaches (thank heavens).
I am hoping I can keep it up when it really heats up.
But oh, how I miss running.
Rex is in St. George right now enjoying the 2nd annual golf weekend with his brothers.
He's been texting me from the bear paw and other places I love to go.
I counter his texts with pictures of the girls doing all kinds of adorable things with Mom.
I think he misses us.
Kennedy had her last day of school on Thursday!

She was sad to leave Miss Teddy.
But we will be back next year.

We kicked off the summer with a pool party at Madison house.
The water was a little chilly for the Hansen girls (me included!)
But we still had fun jumping, eating, and playing with friends.
The next day we were blessed with rain.
And just had to go out and play.
I'm not really sure why they thought PJ's were appropriate for a rain storm...

Lucy thinks it's fun to jump in it.
And I since you know we are crazy about all things Disney,
we just had to go to the grand opening of the newest store at our mall.
We waited in line just to get in.
I guess we are not the only super fans.
Summer is here!
And we couldn't be more happy about it.
Hello, lazy mornings and afternoons filled with swimming.



3 comments:
Yeah. I woke up to SNOW yesterday..TWO DAYS BEFORE JUNE! Ridiculous. Also ridiculous? Someone texting about Bear Paw when that person can not be there to enjoy it. Just. Plain. Rude.
I know! The turkey...
Sorry about the snow. That just plain sucks!
A girl!!! I'm just catching up on posts. Congratulations! We are so excited for you! And you look so cute. Sorry to hear you've been so sick. We will have to swim together sometime or something
Post a Comment