Besides potty training,
the rest of our January looked like this:
{Kicked off 2011 with a New Year's Eve Party!}
We played "Let's Dance" on the Wii
It was so funny! And quite a workout!
The girls Rocked it!
But Rex kicked all of our trash
******
{The girls started their first dance class}
Both are in absolute heaven every time they go.
******
{I celebrated my last even birthday in my 20's}
(pooh pooh!)
Beside inching one year closer to 30, it was great!
A dinner date to Flemmings with Rex,
Mom and Jen coming down to celebrate with me, shopping,
putting together new bunk beds for the girls (not so fun),
eating out (a lot!), and having a girls night with my friends...
Yes, once I again, I managed to turn it into my birthweek!
******
{Celebrated Olivia's 5th birthday while they were here}
We ate lunch at The Rainforest Cafe.
Lucy didn't like it much.
She sat in my lap covering her eyes most of the time.
Then we went to the new Sea Life Aquarium
At the end they have this little play area for the kids.
They were having a ball until a boy brought down a hand full of poop.
We were all traumatized over it!
A trip to the Disney Store with grandma fixed that.
Guess what Kennedy picked out? Another princess figurine set!
******
{We got to meet our almost cousin Jake}
This little cutie is a boy my sister and her husband are fostering to adopt
We mugged on him all week long!
Why Hello February!
4 comments:
Love the dancing pictures!!! Happy birthday!
Kennedy may look just like her dad, but she makes faces just like her mommy. (Please refer to the first picture on this blog post) ;) I have yet to play Just Dance yet and I feel like I am the last person in the world. It looks like so much fun!
I want to know if it was the first or second just dance. I have heard that I should buy the first but wasnt sure. On a diffrent note lucy is starting to look more and more like kj I cant belive it. She is getting so big.
not sure how i missed this post! Love love love it! those ballet class pictures are so cute.
Post a Comment